Office Angels Limited ("Office Angels", “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with other documents referred to herein) describes what personal information we collect
from you and how we process your personal information when you use the
There is an index below, so you can go straight to the bits you want if you prefer.
Personal information we collect from you
- We will collect personal information on your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic
data, location data, weblogs, content from surveys and contact forms and other communication data and the
resources that you access. Our collection of this personal information will make your visit to the Website
easier in the future as we will be able to suggest Content that is relevant to you based on the location you
access the Website from.
- We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”,
“Send us a Message”, “Get financial updates”, or “Contact us about working together”). The provision of your
personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please
note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to
comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when
completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that
- We use your personal information to send you direct marketing via e-mail when you opt-in for this purpose in
the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time by
- Our Website collects and shares information with third parties: Broadbean, Silverpop and Google My Business
How we use your personal information
Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you expect us to
- to best tailor Content and resources according to your preferences.
- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us.
- to send to you other information – such as Office Angels upcoming events or newsletters – that may be of
interest to you.
- to help us create, publish, and improve Content most relevant to you.
- to ensure that the Content provided through the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you
and for your device.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- to further develop and improve the Website and systems to better serve you. This mainly takes place in the
context of new IT systems and processes so that information about you may be used in the testing of those
new IT systems and processes where dummy data cannot fully replicate the operation of the new IT system.
- to perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content, and the
services/products they are interested in
- to transfer data to third parties (see below)
- where necessary, to comply with any legal obligation; and
- we may also process your information to:
- investigate or respond to incidents and complaints
- comply with obligations and rights and cooperate with investigations carried out by the police,
government or regulators.
What does the law say about this?
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each
case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to
authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use
special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims
or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as
when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email. See further information about B2B
Communications in “Marketing communications” section below.
We may at times use automated decisions solely on automatic processing, (like profiling), which produces legal
effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
We may conduct this to ensure we give you a bespoke experience with us. Our automated decisions are personas
that we have created using user’s past behavior, combined into a scoring model. This helps us prioritize
requests and services.
We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive our communications and thereafter for the
longer of the period required in order to meet our business, legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically,
this is for 2 years.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we
disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we engage or employ other companies
and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, these include;
o hosting providers
o providers maintaining the Website’s content
o marketing services providers
o providers of financial updates upon your request
Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their
functions and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients
will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To other entities belonging to the Adecco Group (i.e. any companies directly or indirectly
controlled by Adecco). A list of Adecco Group companies is included here including their suppliers,
contractors and agents, which can be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can
better serve you or, simply, to give response to your requests (e.g. when you use contact us forms).
- To government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we
are under a legal obligation to do so
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and
browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns
and does not identify you or any individual.
For the same reason, we obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is
stored on your device. Cookies help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised
If your computer is shared with other people, we advise that you do not select the ‘remember my details’ option
when that option is offered by the Website.
Where your personal information is stored and processed
As explained in the “Sharing with third parties” paragraph above, we share your personal information with the
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: where we use a third party supplier, contractor or
agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your
personal information is adequately protected.
- Other companies in the Adecco Group: we have entered into a groupwide arrangement to ensure your
personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely
and in accordance with this Policy.
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in or outside the
European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission
believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where the Adecco Group has put in place appropriate
safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. Those countries include the US.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of
information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal
information transmitted to the Website or any third party; for this reason, any transmission is at your own
risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to
prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request
confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have
access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you
can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information. In some limited circumstances, you
also have the right to request portability of your personal information.
- Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal
information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to
have your personal information deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Office Angels will
evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations
we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request
to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Office Angels will do so without undue delay.
- Right to restrict or object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances you
have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal information, or to object on certain
processing thereof on grounds relating to your particular situation.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address:
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to
withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing
based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with the data protection
authority of the Member State of your habitual residence, of your place of work, or of an alleged infringement
of your rights).
We will only send marketing communications to you, as individual, normally by email where you have consented that
we may do so.
We will usually offer you a check box on the forms we use to collect your personal information where, if you
agree to receive marketing communications, you have to click the box.
B2B Communications. However, when you - representing or acting
on behalf of a company or of any legal entity, private or public - provide us your personal information by
contacting us as client or prospect, you allow Office Angels to send you marketing communications normally by
email. In that case, the processing of your personal information is based on our legitimate interest as legal
ground to develop our customer data base, our customer loyalty programs and to introduce our services or future
services that may be of interest to you.
In any case, where we send marketing communications to you via email, you may opt out of receiving any further
marketing communications by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ function in the email. In addition, you can
also exercise your opt-out right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the following
information: your name, your email address, a contact telephone number, the marketing communications you would
like to opt out of receiving.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy
through appropriate notices either on this Website or contacting you using other communication channels.
You can request a copy of mechanisms relating to a specific transfer of your personal information by contacting
You can also contact our local data protection representative at the following